Mary’s Daughter provides Daily Money Management services, specializing in working with seniors and veterans in south central Wisconsin. We work directly with clients to take care of daily financial needs including:
- Review and payment of bills
- Bank account reconciliation
- Prepare and transact check or cash deposits
- Budget set up and management
- Organize financial and medical paperwork
- Referral source for other professional services
- Perform telephone inquiries; advocate on client’s behalf
- Organize receipts and documentation for tax purposes
- Other tasks as requested
How it works
First and foremost, clients do not give up control of their finances when they work with a Daily Money Manager from Mary’s Daughter. On a regular basis, we work with our clients in their homes, and we take care of the financial responsibilities together. We make sure clients understand and are fully aware of how their money is being managed, and it’s not unusual for us to invite other family members to be a part of this process.
We abide by strict confidentiality standards when we implement what our client asks us to do – whether that be on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or even annual basis. We take care of the financial matters they can’t or don’t have the energy or expertise to successfully manage on their own.
To learn if working with a Daily Money Manager is right for you or a loved one, contact Barbara Boustead, owner of Mary’s Daughter, to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn if Mary’s Daughter can benefit you and your family.